If you answer "yes" to any of the following questions, you should consider obtaining legal assistance
- Has the school district refused to provide specific services for your child?
- Is your child significantly delayed in reading?
- Does your child have behaviors that interfere with educational progress?
- Has your child made minimal progress despite special education services?
- Has the school district suspended or expelled your child?
- Is it taking too long to determine whether your child is eligible for special education?
- Has the school district failed to properly assess your child?
- Do you want an independent assessment of your child?
- Are your child's "goals and objectives" the same from year to year? Has the school district failed to implement your child's IEP?